Well, That Was Unexpected

Real life is stranger than fiction...depending on which authors you read, of course.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Ghouly Julie



Happy Halloween everyone!

Well, in rare Halloween spirit, I actually have two costumes, and luckily, I also have pictures of them both. Also Melissa pointed out that I inadvertently created a comic book flip effect in my facebook album, so you could check that out. Anyway, for adult parties Charity and I are Samron and Lilo in 20 years. For you who have more quality lives than to read tabloids, that would be Lindsey Lohan and her girlfriend Samantha Ronson. I am Samron, please note the many details that go into making it the perfect outfit. For our church party and work party I was the evil queen from Snow White using my trusty 8 year old costume. Somehow I thought that the joke would not only be lost on people at work and church, but also that carrying around a bottle of vodka and a cigarette might not be church or work appropriate. Not that the evil queen is so much better. If you haven't watched Snow White recently I don't recommend you do so with a child. why? because the evil queen asks the Woodsman to cut out Snow White's heart and bring it back to her in a box. And instead he cuts out a pig heart and puts it in a box. Could we be a little more disturbing?

anyway, since we last spoke, I have been to Virginia Beach and Cincinnati and have a 3 week stretch at home before I go to Nashville for my fly or die training session, so please pray that i fly and not die. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home