Well, That Was Unexpected

Real life is stranger than fiction...depending on which authors you read, of course.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

new haven, new year, new president

I am sitting in my hotel room in new haven getting swept away in the revelry and excitement of the Obama Neighborhood Ball. I am simultaneously eating the most enormous greek salad in the history of the world. I had part of it for lunch, part for dinner, and will have more for lunch tomorrow. I have pictures to put up. eek. it's gotten too late. oh what a pitiful start to the new year blog! 20 days late! i have pictures. oh goodness, who knows when those will get up?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the pictures to which you refer are of that gigantic greek salad.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home