Well, That Was Unexpected

Real life is stranger than fiction...depending on which authors you read, of course.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

pollocking my room

This is me, striking poses after playing pollock:




For the past week, the great majority of my time has been spent on painting and designing my room. and finally i am done. so here is my triumphant last day. today i did the jackson pollock splattering of my wall. i think it looks pretty cool, it was murder to prep for. but i got some good shots:


7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Awesome choice for a paint scheme! If you ever come up here for a visit, I just might recruit you to paint one of my bedrooms! You can turn the guest bedroom into your own little home away from home.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Hartle, that looks magnificent.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your room looks HAWT!
as do you. ;)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julie-- Are you going to become the next Design Star? (Yes, I confess to watching HGTV.)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

uh buh.. that wah... you... I'm. Buying YOU. A pizza.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Lamont Hunt said...

Pollock!!!! I did a final Painting project in Pollockist-style back in my undergrad days..but I must say you sure showed your inner Pollock with this project! Next...Picasso!!!!!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Naomi said...

By the way, you look even hotter splattered.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home